Saturday, December 12, 2015

Honey Ray---50 Plus Milfs Goddess! Do Fully Clothed Women Turn You On?

I swear this woman can make anything look good on her!

It's funny though as you get older,and yes I'm in my 50's now,even for old perverts like myself you don't always want to see even Honey Ray fully naked. I love a naked woman though,but some of the best photos of Honey Ray and other gorgeous 50 Plus women they're clothed fully or just partially nude.

I was watching a show call The Rules Of Engagement--which was a comedy show with David Spade.

It was a good show.   I'm going somewhere with all of this guys.

Two people on the show were a couple and the woman was a good looking brunette,but when ever she got totally naked the guy just wasn't being turned on by it. Can ya' believe it?

But when she'd just have have a t-shirt and jeans on or fully clothed the guy was being turned like a son-of-a bitch!  Doesn't surprise me.

 You see a woman's naked body enough sometimes it just doesn't turn you on.

And no it doesn't make you fuckin' gay!!

It's like yeah,so?

I love the pics of Honey Ray and other good looking 50 Plussers,and some very doo-able grandma's fully clothed. Get it? doo-able?

Yeah I know a bad one.

So next time a good looking grandma or 50 plus woman strolls by notice that they're always fully clothed. I swear it has a psychological effect man. It's not always strictly about sex,but about a good looking woman.

Notice the pic of Honey Ray fully clothed? Are you turned on? I am
Big time.





No comments:

Post a Comment