Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Amber Simone Or Honey Ray--One Of The Most Attractive And Mature Women Of The Milf Adult Industry

Honey Ray as she's known as is an adult performer for The Score Group. She does a great job and is well liked and respected as an adult performer. And she's probably just great to hang with.

HR is also a certified yoga instructor in Florida,and helps other performers,friends and family reap the physical benefits of Yoga. And yes,practicing yoga is great for your sex life. I do it daily.

Honey Ray is also a well known companion for men,and offers great services as a companion for many men. One thing I find as I get older and in my 50's now---I enjoy being with women 10 to 20 years older than me,and I'm 53 now.

By the way even in my tewnties I liked women in their 40's more than women my age.

They're more mature,attractive and I find more passion with a woman who's older. if you're looking for a mature woman in her late 50's,it's Honey Ray,or Amber Simone.

I'm going to give you her website where you can contact her. She does ask a lot of here clients so bear in mind that safety is a must,and being upfront and honest with Amber is vital.

Get to know a little about Amber at this site. http://www.ambersimone.com


PS: The best pics of Amber are not the fully nude shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment